The Association of Mature American Citizens (AMAC) is your ticket to the future, if you care about America’s history and traditions, our sacred Constitution and Bill of Rights, selfless veterans and sustained moral compass, the Nation’s solvency – and repaying the debt we all owe for the legacy we inherited. AMAC offers real solutions and is a source of trusted financial, healthcare, retirement or insurance advice.
In short, by joining AMAC, you become part of an honest, active and conservative alternative to other 50+ organizations. This is your chance to do well and good at once, protecting your future and assuring we pass forward a strong, healthy, and well-grounded America to those who will follow.
Founded by Dan Weber in 2007, AMAC grew from concern for America’s seniors, the realization that good information, trusted insight, reliable news, and an all-American source of grounded guidance was missing – especially for older Americans, those who had served, worked hard, raised a family and lived long, knew right from wrong, action from inaction, accountability from indifference.
In Dan’s view, America’s very foundation—the Constitution—is being disregarded. Each year the power of government increases while individual freedoms are threatened. Excessive taxation, out-of-control governmental spending, and increasing interference in the lives of citizens are evidence that our country is going through a period of drastic change—change that is eradicating our traditional values. These concerns, along with a growing recognition that our country’s older citizens need more effective advocacy in Washington, were driving forces in Dan’s decision to launch AMAC.
More, he aimed to give conservative, patriotic, forward-leaning Americans a respected voice in our national dialogue, a seat at the table when decisions are pondered – a chance to contribute what they know and shape national policy.
By early 2020, Dan’s vision was an established reality. AMAC’s 2.1 million members have that seat at the table, from Congress to the White House, private sector, public sector, and in the national media. Their voice is being heard.
AMAC professionals and members monitor, analyze, and inform national policies, social security, healthcare and prescription drug prices to border integrity, national security, foreign policy, and judicial appointments. AMAC members access rare expertise while contributing life experience to the life of our Nation.
Concretely, AMAC speaks up for what matters – for Americans’ First, Second, Fourth, Sixth, Ninth, Tenth and other constitutional rights, for tradition and moral compass, fiscal responsibility, federal solvency, and accountability in government. AMAC defends the guarantees of social security, Medicare, sanctity of life at all ages, and quality healthcare in the context of limited government, rule of law and a secure nation.
AMAC Members receive unrivaled benefits, including:
- Daily access to AMAC’s cutting-edge, thoughtful and conservative AMAC website and social media posts, including news unavailable elsewhere and a chance to engage with lawmakers, AMAC professionals and other members.
- The bimonthly, members-only AMAC Magazine, which arms members with fresh news, unparalleled analysis, unique interviews, and insights from experts on topics from economics and law to national security and foreign policy, health care and culture to medicine and culture.
- AMAC’s Senior Resources Network, a premier Medicare advisory service providing real-time assistance with vexing issues, access to our state-of-the-art call center, highly trained and certified agents, and free, personalized Medicare guidance. Licensed in all 50 states, agents have access to the latest information, accurate assessments, and A-rated insurance carriers. We help AMAC members explore Medicare options, helping identify member needs and align them with the right plan.
- The AMAC Foundation’s Social Security Advisory Services represent a source of on-time, on-the-mark guidance for those approaching or receiving Social Security – at no cost. AMAC’s nationally certified advisors are invaluable, helping members understand risks, benefits, timetables, and how best to access the Social Security system.
- AMAC’s advocacy affiliate, AMAC Action, maintains a full-time presence in Washington, DC calling on members of Congress and the Administration to discuss issues and support or oppose legislative actions on behalf of the membership. AMAC Action is also a routine participant in DC conservative forums and other coalition activity.
- RoseMark Advisors – AMAC offers top-tier financial planning services, designed and focused exclusively on the needs of AMAC members. While all financial situations are different, RoseMark Advisors offers personalized strategies centered on maximizing member financial security, returns and growth. Members work with a dedicated advisor to build out the process and plan best suited to the individual.
- AMAC offers unique, highly valuable consumer benefits to members, including restaurant, retail and travel discounts, roadside and planning assistance, competitively priced insurance products, and an array of other cost savings and economic benefits.
At AMAC, we believe in empowering the individual, offering maximum returns for membership, access to accurate, timely and valuable information, and honoring older Americans, from veterans to the timeless intergenerational bonds that define healthy families. We believe unabashedly in the American ideals and American dream, sanctity of our Constitution, and fidelity to our Nation’s Founders. We are centered on traditional American values, freedom of the individual, free speech and exercise of religion, equality of opportunity, sanctity of life, rule of law, and love of family. If you think those things still matter, AMAC is for you. Our mission is simple, and our team is tireless. Our members are proud – proud to be part of AMAC, proud of America, and of that precious flag for which She stands, “One Nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.” We are proud of our members and mission and invite you to become part of AMAC – with benefits at all levels. At heart, we hold fast to a vision of America that values wisdom accrued by those over 50 and works with diligence to help older Americans – even as we help the Nation. We want all Americans to live longer, healthier and happier while helping future generations of Americans to do the same. Will you join us?